Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Practical Home Based Business Start Up Ideas


I was thinking, while enjoying my Orchard walk this morning,
why so many of my callers mention the disappointment regarding Progress
in the Starting Up of their Home Based Businesses.

Many are filed with excitement about the prospects of Unlimited Income and
Lifestyle afforded by being involved in a Home based Business. Listening to the Professional Speakers on Webinars, in person at MLM Opportunity meetings, and reading the Glossy Advertisement, filled with glamorous pictures of the Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous can pump anyone's adrenaline quickly.

Decisions are quickly made to begin that Journey to Abundance...
BUT the most important decisions are typically NOT made before
they Start Up their home based businesses.

Wandering through the Almonds and Walnuts, I made a decision to share
my thoughts on assuring the successful Journey, based on almost
50 years of enjoying a lifestyle provided by Being in Control of my
Time, Energy and ability to Earn Income.

I believe the FIRST thing to consider is The Main Thing!
Some Call it your WHY
I call it:

  • The development and growth of the Entrepreneur Mindset.
  • The Mindset of a Business Person
  • The Mindset of a SELLER
Consider the Ideas found in this Video



Secondly: Spend time deciding the Business model
and develop a Business Plan, develop a Realistic Budget and Cash Flow Projection.
These Concepts are explainedin depth in our
Beginners Marketing Class Membership Community,

dedicated to mastermind with serious Minded Home
Based Business developers.

You may find it helpful to read Vol 1 of The Beginners Marketing Class Workbook
Click on the cover, save to your hard Drive and read at leisure.


Be sure to study the Templates for a simple Business plan and the the Cash flow Projection Excel Worksheet
. There are resources included that I have found very Helpful. Look out for Volumes Two and Three soon to be released:

Here is the Direct Link
Vol 1 Beginners Marketing Class
Provision Your Ship


This post has been fun, and You can expect a continuous flow of Information on the Tools and Systems that have afforded me a comfortable 45+ years of Starting Up and Growing Home based Businesses.

Subscribe to the RSS feed and be assured of Updates or better yet, Our E-mail newsletter.
Here are some related Links

http://th2w.blogspot.com/2006/07/walnut-trees-growing-your-business.html

http://th2w.blogspot.com/2006/03/why-not-you.html

http://bmclass.blogspot.com/2007/10/building-relationships-through-valuable.html

Be sure to Comment, Good for the both of Us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chuck,

I enjoyed the post today. I felt as if I were there with you walking the orchard and talking as if we were neighbors. You crafted this post very well and I found this post full of information. It was a great reminder for me to polish my business plan. Thank you.

Great Job,

Tonya Heathco,Freelance Writer
The Write Place

Chuck Bartok said...

I appreciate you Tonya.
Growing a Home Based Business can be such a rewarding experience when people follow simple procedures


I want everyone reading these comment to grab their

copy of your wonderful offer on the Hard Cover, delivered to your Delightful Children's Book
Tennessee Ocean Frogs

Looking Forward to more BOOKS being Published by You