Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yes, we do need a Responsive list

It has been a while since I have posted here, primarily because I have been so busy creating some new products and expanding our Membership Site, Beginners Marketing Class

And more importantly. focusing on a Responsive List of like minded prospects, interested in the topic I have a passion for.

There are several tools and system available, but a few really stand out in terms of success

I have evaluated a viral listbuilding software tool from the folks at Tellman Knudson's List hero Platform. It's the fastest, simplest and easiest way to build your list that I've seen in a long while.

Here's all you do...

  • Add some code to the pages of your website

  • ... sit back and watch your list grow.

ListHero helps you generate 1,000's of highly targeted subscribers for free and pays you generous affiliate commissions as your list grows.

I'll let you know what I think of it once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile go grab access to this free viral listbuilding software while it's still free.Meanwhile, take a moment to watch the following video.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what ? this is free? pretty awesome